We are an independent state of the art analytical laboratory with 15 years’ experience that provides an effective and efficient service to the oil, fuel and transformer industry.
Our reports and feedback are concise, user friendly, and empower your staff in making more informed decisions.
We have laboratories In Windhoek, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Our sister company Scientific Services is a consulting laboratory that has provided services to the mining and exploration industries for forty years. Large scale projects sourced in the America’s, Australia, Europe, Russia and in more than 10 Sub-Sahara African States Scientific Services Click Here
Pierre Du Plooy
Patrick Swan – Aswan Consulting
- Mokoena Sello Patience (BSc Chem/BioChem) – Transformer Lab Divisional Manager (Johannesburg). Over 10 years experience in the Laboratory and Transformer Industry.
- Shiven Brijlal – Founder of Oilwatch Transformer Laboratories. Transformer Lab Operations Director. Over 15 years experience in the Laboratory and Transformer Industry.
- David Moir Bcom(Hons) (STLE OMA I) – Founder of the Oilwatch Group .
- Andrew Moir (BSocSci) – Founder of the Oilwatch Group – Head of IT and Software Development.
- Ian Gray – (MSAChem I )- Diagnostician And Technical Consultant. Over 35 years experience in the Transformer Industry. Part of IEC and SANAS/SABS 290 steering committees,
- Robert Sahli (N6 Elec Heavy, ECSA) – Diagnostician, Transformer Lab Divisional Manager (Durban). Over 20 years experience in the Transformer Industry.
- Des Rodel (N Dip Analytical Chemistry)- Oilwatch Transformer Lab Consultant – Over 40 years experience in the Transformer Industry.